About Me

My photo
Sometimes I dance around the living room with one hand waving free...


"With all its shame, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world…Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

— Max Ehrmann

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If You REALLY Knew Me

So, I read my friend Kaycee's blog and she had a post about this show on MTV called, " If You Really Knew Me".. oh good grief. I took the challenge and watched it and bawled my eyes the whole time. I wonder if they had had this when I was younger if I would be different, or healthier. It hit a little too close to home, and even now when I want to go on and on about what I wish people knew about me.. I don't dare say it... any of it. I think Kaycee is rad though, we are SO different and I bet we're alot a like.

If you Really knew me.. you'd know that I am a fortress.... some say I can't keep a secret, but the truth is that I have lots, and most of them are about me and the things I'll never tell...

No comments:


the best christmas present ever!

the best christmas present ever!
Nicholas

THIS IS MY LIFE

There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

I am the queen and this is my year, and nothing, NOTHING is impossible





the family dog....so spoiled...but look at his face!

the family dog....so spoiled...but look at his face!
Bud