About Me

My photo
Sometimes I dance around the living room with one hand waving free...


"With all its shame, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world…Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

— Max Ehrmann

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm totally Random








“Sometimes we waste our words and we waste our moments, and we don’t take the time to say what’s in our hearts when we have the chance… and with that ; in the end, what we regret are the chances we never  took. “

Please Bless my walls come down and not another moment is wasted..not  another one.
 I still jump in a puddle after a good rain fall
I still eat push pops on a summer day when it’s so hot I can’t stand it
My favorite color is still pink
 I still swing on swings and look for four leaf clovers
I love the way sand feels between my toes and how the ocean feels in the middle of the night when no one is around, because it does feel different.
I dance around when no one is watching, and even if they are, I don’t mind
I love the way music moves me to write or dance, but most importantly it reminds me to feel.
I get so wrapped up in the feeling of love that when I have it, that I want to have that feeling forever … I’ll hold on for dear life to love
I enjoy the sound of quiet
I love clean laundry fresh from the dryer
I don’t mind the idea of being a stay at home mom… I look forward to just being home with kids and keeping house
I want a craft room in my dream house so I can have a room to sew and paint in
And I want a library filled with books that I use to read when I was little ,that I can one day read to my own kids, like “ Adventures of  the  Box Car Children” ,“Ramona Quimby age 8”  and “ A Tale of Two Cities”
 I saw a colt get born once and then I wanted to live on a ranch
I kinda like the smell of farms and ranches
I like to spin around in chairs that swivel like a three year old
I want to make the most of every moment because I know how quickly times flies and I know what the regret  of not enjoying life feels like and I never want to look back and say,
“ I could’ve, I should’ve, I would’ve , but I didn’t…”

No comments:


the best christmas present ever!

the best christmas present ever!
Nicholas

THIS IS MY LIFE

There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

I am the queen and this is my year, and nothing, NOTHING is impossible





the family dog....so spoiled...but look at his face!

the family dog....so spoiled...but look at his face!
Bud